Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy "Hic" New Years!

So just a short one.

But all I want for New Years is a calm easy shift at the ER.

People, I know that you love fireworks, beer and bbq. But these are not good things to do in threes.

Also if you have a GAS POWERED grill – do not, I repeat Do Not add Gasoline to make the fire bigger.

So I hope all of your celebrations are awesome, I hope the champaine flows, I hope family and friends are around. And I hope that you have a good day as you sleep in tonight after it. I hope you can hold someone special close by.

As for me, i'll be here at the hospital makeing sure all those who don't follow the good advice are there for it next year!

So everybody Be Safe, Have a Good time – and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,

    Just wondering if it would be possible to include a link on your site – to our nursing school site. I was hoping we can come to some arrangement. I am happy to negotiate payment in return for the link placement.

    Please kindly get back to me with your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete